Views
Helpful
Replies

Queuing in CUCM9 with scripts

ivan aguilar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

i am making a mock-up in CUCM9 testing the new queuing into hunt pilot.

This is the new window in this version for queuing:

Captura.JPG

Question is, how can i manage scripts in a CCX? in destination pattern put the extension of my CCX server? is the only way I see

Thanks!                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

UCCX scripts are totally different from the basic queuing functionality in CUCM9. If you want to roll calls over to UCCX, then you just need to put the extension of your UCCX Jtapi trigger in the destination

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

UCCX scripts are totally different from the basic queuing functionality in CUCM9. If you want to roll calls over to UCCX, then you just need to put the extension of your UCCX Jtapi trigger in the destination

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

aaa ok, then instead of put my voicemail extension, put the jtapi triggerof CCX.

Thanks, just only need to test it, but my phones are unregistered due to license. Do you know if without a demo license in cucm 9 is not possible register any phone? I can not register even the CIPC.

(waiting for TAC , a problem with my license....)

Thanks!!

If you dont have a demo license, then you need a valid production license. Without any form of licenses, you will have issues with adding phones etc

ok thanks......this is what is happening........

regards!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: