Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Logged out of Hunt Group"

Hi,

I have a user who is not in a hunt group and out of the blue she now has the message "Logged out of Hunt Group" appearing on the phone.

I looked up the message and found that it appears if you do log out of a hunt group but since she isn't I've no idea why this appeared.

Also, she doesn't have the softkeys to log out or log on.

Any ideas?

Anthony

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Anthony,

In the phone configuration page, could you please check the box "Logged Into Hunt Group" and save the configuration and check?

//Suresh

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Did she hit the DnD key?

HTH Regards, Yosh

I don't know but I've seen her phone with the message. I thought the DnD would just display Do Not Disturb.

Hello Anthony,

In the phone configuration page, could you please check the box "Logged Into Hunt Group" and save the configuration and check?

//Suresh

Please rate all the useful posts

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

That worked thanks. Never came across that before.

Learn something new everyday!

Is there a way to remove the "Logged out of Hunt Group" text entirely?  I'm in a specific scenario I built for a group that needs access to a shared DN and I'm trying to shift the culture to Jabber (which does not support multiple lines).

I created a remote destination for said shared DN that rings a hunt pilot to which they all log into from Jabber while on shift, but they'll never need to login from their 7900 IP Phones.  It's an annoyance to see the "logged out of hunt group" message at the bottoms of their phone screens.

thx

Hi can someone tell how to enable "Logged into Hunt Group" , currently it throws a message logged out of hunt grp.

Hlog option is not highlighted, graded out

DnD options can be enabled, and logged out of hunt grp disappears, but still call doesnt go through the hunt grp members. 

When a user uses the DND soft key, they do not receive calls on any extension on their phones and it also logs them out of the hunt group.

HTH Regards, Yosh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: