Views
Helpful
Replies

"Show isdn active" : No output

hemant.wavhal
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am not able to view the history as well as the active calls if i use "show isdn active" command on the router 3845.

Need help.

-

Hemant

6 Replies 6

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

This is a follow up on your problem please try this bug CSCec82109 - Show Isdn Active not showing output

--

mat.walker
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using MGCP on your gateway and perhaps ISDN L2/L3 backhauling?

I noticed also there was no "show isdn active call" etc etc type output when using isdn backhaul under MGCP.

Yes, I am using backhauling using MGCP....backhauling to CCM.....

Yeah, as I thought.

It seems that you do not get any "show isdn xx" output when your backhualing ISDN L2/L3 to CCM via MGCP.

Certain "show isdn active/history" commands state: "%Q.931 is backhauled to CCM MANAGER 0x0003 on DSL 0. Layer 3 output may not apply"

I'm guessing most likely because the CCM is controlling the D channel on the ISDN the gateway doesn't get to see much of it from a ISDN L3 perspective, probably because the CCM has its CDR's with which to track calls.

Yeah...this could be the reason that sh isdn active/history does not show any output...

Thanks a lot for help...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: