Views
Helpful
Replies

Real Time Monitor Warnings

kwaldecker
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am getting the following error with Real Time Monitor.

LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded UsedDiskSpace : 90 MessageString : Disk utilization hits LWM! AppID : Cisco Log Partition Monitoring Tool ClusterID : NodeID : CM-PUBK

Any idea on how to fix it ?

I found this information about the error:

CCM_TCT-LPMTCT-3-LogPartitionLowWaterMarkExceeded : The percentage of used disk space in the log partition has exceeded the configured low water mark. UsedDiskSpace [String] MessageString [Optional]. [String]

Explanation The percentage of used disk space in the log partition has exceeded the configured low water mark. There is no files to be purged under such a situation.

Recommended Action Check if the configured low water mark for used disk space in the log partition is too low. And also please examine each application trace log files and clean up those that are too old and too bbig before the used disk space exceeds the high water mark.

But it does not show how to clear out the logs.

any help would be appreciated!

4 Replies 4

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

What version of CCM are you running, in version 4.x, the watermark is set to 20% which can be increased in Enterprise Manager. Settings are a bit different in CCM 5.x/6.x

We are running version

6.1.1.2000-3

in the real time monitor the level is set to 90

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

I think I have seen this before and its a known bug in the version of CUCM, there are some .pdf files for CAR that gets populated which donot get deleted automatically and occupies disk space. I would recommend to open up a TAC case.

thanks,

we'll open one up

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: