Helpful
Replies

Recording Profile Users Unable to Dial CUC Call Handler Hunt Pilot

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

Strange problem

I have a System Call Handler configured on Unity.

I also have Active Recording setup.

When a user with recording checked on their device profile tries calling the System Call Handler Pilot then they unable to get through.

But if i remove the recording profile from the user they can call the System Call Handler Pilot perfectly fine.

All numbers are in the same partition as well.

Please help?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

You have to disable mobility on the hunt group users then it will work

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Bill Mungaven
Level 1
Level 1

You say the numbers are in the same partition. Is the recording profile CSS in the same partition as the phone and CUC call handler pilot number? I don't use a recording profile so I don't know if this makes a difference or not.

Have you compared traces for a successful call vs. an unsuccessful call?

When you say the caller couldn't get through, what does the caller hear? Fast busy, "Your call cannot be completed as dialed," etc.

Bill

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

I once hit this with G722 being disabled on the handset I was using. It was a 7945, but that was probably eight years ago.

What is the codec set between the phones, the recording SIP trunk, and Unity Connection?

How is Unity Connection integrated? SIP or SCCP?

Also have you downloaded and used Remote Port Status Monitor from Cisco Unity Tools ( http://www.ciscounitytools.com/ ) then did a compare of calls with both scenarios to see what is going on from that perspective? 

Hi 

Thanks I'll try this out.

Are there any other tools for CUCM and IM&P etc?

Thanks

M

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys

So the error I receive is:

Call example – user A configured with Red Box Active recording profile, rings x5555, all agents are busy. Instead of hearing the MOH stream 3 "ringing" the default Cisco "3 beep+silence" is played. The physical device of User A becomes unresponsive and the call eventually terminates.

VERY weird problem

Thanks

Maheer Brown
Level 1
Level 1

You have to disable mobility on the hunt group users then it will work

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: