Views
Helpful
Replies

Redundancy CallManager 4.1.3 doesn´t work

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am to do test in my laboratory with the version 4.1.3 and did the following setup:

CallManager Publisher - 02 IP Phones

CallManager Backup - 02 IP Phones

I configured two CallManager Group to divide the register. CallManager Publisher - Group 1 and Group 2 (Preference)

CallManager Subscriber - Group 2 and Group 1 (Preference)

I Configured two Device Pool and associated and the IP Phones, but, the IP phone are registring only CallManager 1, when I did shutdown the CallManager Publisher the IP Phone did registered in CallManager Subscriber.

My Questions is: Are are another configuration to do?

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

And... . did it work?

Did you pull the TFTP file?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

OK, so I assume here that you are telling me that the TFTP file has both CCMs listed, and that if you look in the phone settings it displays both CCMs.

Have you activated the CCM service on both servers? Check in the service control panel that 'Cisco CallManager' is running.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Have you reset the phones since you made the changes to the groups/dev pools etc?

You can get the config file for a phone to verify it's correct (and post it here) :

tftp 192.168.10.1 Sep00131a1f66c7.cnf.xml

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Aaron,

I did the reset the IP Phones and the 02 CallManagers too.

Thanks,

Wilson Santana

And... . did it work?

Did you pull the TFTP file?

Aaron

No, It is didn´t work. There is not problem about TFTP file

Thanks,

Wilson

OK, so I assume here that you are telling me that the TFTP file has both CCMs listed, and that if you look in the phone settings it displays both CCMs.

Have you activated the CCM service on both servers? Check in the service control panel that 'Cisco CallManager' is running.

Regards

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

I verified that the CallManager Publisher was with service disables. I enabled the service, but, the problem continues. When I put Callmanager Publisher in shutdown the IP Phone stayed down, and it try register but don´t register. Appear the message Opening 192.168.10.1 (publisher) after Opening 192.168.10.2 (subscriber) alternating, but, the IP Phone don´t register. When CallManager Publisher is enable the IP Phone are registering only Publisher.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Aaron,

In the first time when I enable the services the CallManager Subscriber didn´t solve the problem, but, After resetting the CallManager Subscriber the Redundancy worked.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: