Views
Helpful
Replies

Register for Upgrade or Migrate License

john_lee
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had an issues on the upgrade or migrate license on Cisco web portal. Currently my customer want to migrate their CUCM from version 6.x to 8.x and I do a license transfer by myself. When I do half way on the license portal, some area request information and I not sure what information should I need to provide. So, I need to see you have any idea on this request information or you have experience before to share with me?

Here is the way I access the License portal:-

On Cisco license portal ---> scroll down to bottom saw migration license --> click on register for upgrade/migrate license and another page will show out

---> select CUCM then click go upgrade/migrate license portal --> as attachment screen show out (please refer to attachment) and cetral box request for the information

Can i know what information I need to paste at there?

Thank you.

regards,

john

1 Reply 1

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

Better place to do migration is by contacting licensing@cisco.com. Thwy will rehost the licenses.

Regards

Ronak Patel

Rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: