cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Registered Voicemail Ports changing to Rejected or Unknown

John Mahon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I have a strange issue occuring with the Voicemail Ports between CUCM 8.6.2 and Unity Connection 8.5.1, both are VMs on UCS platform., there are 64 VM Ports configured and Registered and 100 users on Unity Connection. we are recieving complaints off phone calls to Voicemail disconnecting whilst in the middle of leaving a message, also when playing back a message. Also calls get transfered from CUCM to Voicmail and the User just hears dead air.

From CUCM we can see some Ports go into a Rejected state after periods of time, those ports can be restarted from the CIsco Unity Connection and then Register again on CUCM..

Has anyone experienced any of the same issues?

Thanks for any of your assistance.

Regards

John

4 Replies 4

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is there a Firewall between CUCM and CUC?

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below. 

=============================

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

No Firewall.

davrojas
Level 3
Level 3

Hello John,

This can be a replication issue on the CUCM perspective. Check to which CUCM servers is Connection pointing to, go to Unity Connection Administration>Telephony Integrations>Port Group> Edit> Servers.

Order should be the same as the CM group used by the Device Pool stated on the VM ports. If it's not and you have several stated try statically just pointing to the CUCM Pub and verify if issues still occur.

-DaviD

I had similar issue, I was able to change the order in my DP and it worked.  Thanks!