I saw this same problem. I had extensions 2000-2500 setup to auto register new phones. After the first part of the large deployment, I started to see this problem. I checked the dbreplication and that turned out good. It turned out that all of the extensions for auto-registration had been used and the Call Manager tombstoned all of the extensions. Once I went to the route plan report and searched for unassigned DNs, I found all of the numbers in the pool. Once I deleted the unassigned DNs, I was able to auto register.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...