Views
Helpful
Replies

Remote video conference

mohammad saeed
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Guys, 

I hope all of you are fine :), I am gonna make a small project for our customer and he needs to make a remote conference between two sites, and I suggest to use EX60 but i am confused about to use CUCM or 2900 router and what exactly I need to make this scenario? 

Thanks for all

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

The datasheet does not mention CME as a supported platform, so you need to go for CUCM / VCS. Pleas e find details of feature support in the datasheet. Please remember that Multisite option is present with EX90, not with EX60.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/collaboration-endpoints/telepresence-system-ex-series/data_sheet_c78-627494.html

HTH

Manish

Hi Manish,

thanks, you mean I need CUCM 8 and connect it to Gateway router? which router is good for that?

and i want to make site to site conference with EX60..I cant do that?

thanks

You will need cucm 8.6.2 or above to make P2P calls between EX60 endpoints. Regarding router, i would suggest going for one with PVDM's with video conferencing capabilities depending upon your current and future requirements.

HTH

Manish

Shall I need to buy a sip protocol from ISP company to be able to connect remotely?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: