Helpful
Replies

Remove Call history when ExMob logout

chrisluven
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

I have a little question.

I want to hide the call history on the phone when a user logs off extension mobility.

Is this possible to either hide the call history or delete it complete when the user logs out?

kind regards

Chris

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CUCM 7 already provides an EM service parameter for that

Clear Call Log:

This parameter determines whether the call information stored on the phone directory (missed calls, placed calls, received calls) is cleared when a user manually logs in or out of a phone. Valid values specify True (the phone deletes the call information) or False (the phone does not delete the call information and subsequent phone users can review the missed, placed, and received call information).

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

This is exactly what I need!

Unfortunally i have CUCM 6.1.2

So i think no chance to get this working.

Edit:

Found this parameter on 6.1.2 also, so i think it works on my system.

I will try it out.

Thank you very much!

greetings

Chris

What if EM isn't deployed in your environment? I had a user ask me if they could have the logs removed altogether from their individual phone due to the confidential calls that they have to make. I showed them how to manually clear them. I don't recall where you could do that for say just 1 phone, am I wrong (we have CUCM6.1.2)?

u can try this

IP Phone Services for End Users: How can i clear the call log information op Cisco7940/7960 automaticly?

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Phone%20Services%20for%20End%20Users&topicID=.ee6c82d&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc1e949

HTH

java

HTH

java

Frankaviglia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi  all,

this is a very interesting feature, however, one thing I wonder.

Wouldnt it be better to keep the list associated with the profile, so that when user logs in again, they can find their call log. Which is of course, unavailable on the phone, when they log out.

I understand this list belongs to the phone itself and it is not stored within the Call manager, perhaps there exists an external service that provides an auxiliary call log associated with the user?

Thanks,

Frank

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: