Is there anyway in Callmanager 6.1 to remove the personal dorectory entry that appears on the ip phones when you hot the directories button. I have stoped the servoce but all I get is a http error. I want the selection to go away as well
I just verified that it works just fine - you may either completely delete Personal Directory, or place it below Corporate Directory. The only thing you need - any available HTTP server. Here are step-by-step instructions.
1. Go to UCM to Enterprise Parameters, and copy the original URL for "Directory Services"
2. Put the URL in another browser window. Copy the XML content.
3. Create the new file on the web server on your network. Name it something like "directory.xml" and paste the XML content you copied on the step 2. If you need to modify the order, swap the sections "MenuItem". If you just want to get rid of the Personal Directory, then delete the first MenuItem section.
4. Check the new XML file accessibility in the browser on your PC. If you see proper XML content, copy the URL.
5. To verify it works, you may update a single phone configuration "Directory Service" parameter with the new URL and reset the phone. After you satisfied and ready to update whole company, replace the URL in the Enterprise Parameters.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...