Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Reset UCCX 9 Platform / OS Admin password

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to reset the OS admin/Platform password for UCCX Version: 9.0.2.10000-71 on a Sub.

Will appreciate any suggestions/methods which can be used - without having to reboot the cluster or the pub.

Thanks

• IP Telephony
3 REPLIES

Have you seen this? No reboot

Have you seen this? No reboot required.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/9_1_1/CUCM_BK_C6AE17AA_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-91/CUCM_BK_C6AE17AA_00_cucm-cli-reference-guide-91_chapter_0110.html#CUCM_CL_SB2BA64F_00

Anthony Holloway Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.
Cisco Employee

Hi Mavinktul,This process

Hi Mavinktul,

This process should be the same as resetting the administrator password on the CUCM.

username: pwrecovery

password: pwreset

It will then check if you have physical access to the server/VM by asking you to load and remove a disc. Any disc/iso image can be used for this.

Thanks

Hi,I am following the same

Hi,

I am following the same procedure and at the end got message "the password has been reset" but when i am going to login it still give same incorrect login error.Please help.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.