Views
Helpful
Replies

Restore File to Cisco Unified Communication Manager DRS

hamed1900
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I had broken Publishe version 8, then I had to install from scracth on the server then I tried to restored the configuration to the server.

I went to the " Restore Wizard, Choose the correct device name from "Select Backup Device" , then I was asked for "

Select Backup File*

However, there is nothing wghich I can choose here as it is a new built server, how I can restore the configuration to the new built server?????

Just to let you know that I have not added the license. any help?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Hamed,

Could you see the backup files when connected to the SFTP server using SFTP client on your PC with the same username/password as you put into the DRS configuration?

Also, I can see the backup sets in your initial post:

Could be a browser issue, try another one.

Cheers,

Boris

_____ Please rate helpful posts Пожалуйста оценивайте полезные сообщения

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

boris.kudr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi mate,

just follow this procedure:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/drs/8_0_1/drsag801.html#wp42436

Cheers,

Boris

Hi Boris,

Thank you for your quick reply,

I followed the exact document, the problem is : in step 7 I cannot find the backup file to restore, it is pointing to the right direction, SFTP is freeftpd which is supported by Cisco.

From Cisco Document:

"

Step 5 In the Select Backup Device area, choose the backup device from which to restore.

Step 6 Click Next. The Restore Wizard Step 2 window displays.

Step 7 Choose the backup file that you want to restore.

Note The backup filename indicates the date and time that the system created the backup file.

Hi Hamed,

Could you see the backup files when connected to the SFTP server using SFTP client on your PC with the same username/password as you put into the DRS configuration?

Also, I can see the backup sets in your initial post:

Could be a browser issue, try another one.

Cheers,

Boris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: