Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Restrict Offnet conference

Dear Experts..........

How can i restrict confrence call between two or more offnet (mobile to mobile ) cofrence call......

it means internal DNs and outside pstn calls cant come in conference.............is it possible through service parameters

i tried by changing the configuration in core router where PSTN line is terminated at FXO port... as maximum conference 0.....but it doesnt take a null value

Regards Nitesh

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Unfortunately no, the calling privileges of the device initiating the conference would be used, there is not separate CSS for transfer/conference functionality.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris.........

In service parameteres i was successful in doing that if the originator of the conference hang up, the confernece  will b disconnecedt.........but i guess there should be some provision to allow interenal conference but restrict conference between two or more PSTN outside fones and internal IP phones.

Plz give your ideas.........

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure that can be controlled, but that is not what you were asking for, there is no war to control what you are asking for.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

:-(

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: