cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RightFax

tommy6858
Level 1
Level 1

We have been having issues with T.38 negotiate failing between our CUCM 8.6 and a RightFax server. Anyone have any documentation on the setup for RightFax? Are configuration is PSTN--(SIP)--CUCM--(SIP)--RightFax server.

Thanks

Tommy

4 Replies 4

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Tommy,

you need to add sip trunk or add the rightfax as an H323 gateway on CCM.

you need also to create route pattern using rightfax in the route list.

HTH

Anas

please rate all the helpful posts

Abu,

Thaks for the reply.

We have the SIP trunk and route pattern configured. If the RightFax server is configured for T.38 the CCM does not responde to the T.38 invite. I am guessing we have something not configured on the SIP trunk or SIP profile, unfortnately I do not have access to the RightFax server and the only documention I have been given is for CCM 7.0 and earlier, was looking for the correct setting for the SIP trunk and SIP profile.

Thanks

Tommy

Tommy,

Have you found the resolution to this?  I am currently experiencing the exact same issue and working with RightFax/OpenText hasn't gotten me anywhere...

UPDATE:  Not sure if your using just a PSTN PRI, but I am attempting to use PSTN SIP, after working some more with the provider I have found that the PSTN Sip circuit does not support T.38, I'll update your thread if I get a work around from OpenText.

Hi Tommy,

Any chance you could get me the CCM detailed traces for a failed call?

Regards,

Jagpreet

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: