cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring Back Tone

Rafael Jimenez
Level 4
Level 4

I have a customer that is using voip between sites, currently they have traditional pbx conected to 2800 routers via isdn with qsig with hdlc encapsulation. They have a gatekeeper in the main office and 15 branches.

Now I put an cucm6 in a new branch off. and create an h225 trunk gatekeeper controlled between the cucm and the gatekeeper. One of the issues still Im working is the ring back tone. When the users in the main office (@ gatekeeper side) with traditional phones dial to ip phones (@ branch), they don't hear the ring back tone. I change some h225 ent. parameter without success..

Any ideas....

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

a.gooding
Level 5
Level 5

had an issue with ringback already and fixed using the "h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr" with my H323 gateway.(No gatekeepers in my environment)

Thanks the people that is interested to solve the issues.

I fix the problem setting the progress ind setup 3 in the dial-peer in the router connected to the siemens pbx.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: