Helpful
Replies

RingBack Tone CCM 6

haouaswajih
Level 3
Level 3

Hi friends,

I want to check sthg with u!!

In fact i was wondering if with CCM6 and there is the possibility to change the ringback tone of the second incoming Call.

Here it is my explanation:

Suppose that we have 3 IP Phones A,B and C.

B calls A and they'r now in communication.

Suppose now that C calls A too, normally C will hear the normal ringback tone (We suppose that A can handle more than One Call) But C won't know if A is in communication or no !!!!!

i was wondering if there is a way to change the ringback tone to C to make him know that A is in communication !!!????

Plz it's really urgent !!!

Can somebody help help me ??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately that is not possible, there are no different ringback tones depending on the call state, you will get the same ringback tone no matter what the status of the other phone is (as long as it's not busy of course)

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

unfortunately that is not possible, there are no different ringback tones depending on the call state, you will get the same ringback tone no matter what the status of the other phone is (as long as it's not busy of course)

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Thx a lot

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: