Views
Helpful
Replies

Roles and permission to Modified END USERS

israel.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi There

We have a help desk that would help us to change or modify PIN in the End users section of the CUCM,(User Managemet----End user ) I´m trying to give them only permission to the END user part, but I´m not able to do so, and this is what I have done already.

I already

-Created an End user   to which the help desk would have access to the CUCM.

-Created a Role (User Management-----User Settings---Role) When I created a Role, I choose "Cisco Callmanager End User" click next and it gave me the resources where I can give access to it, and I only gave them "User configuration"  then  I added it to a User group (access control group).

-Created a User Group (User Management-----User Settings---access control group) I added my Role to this user Group, and when creating my user group I copied it from Standard CCM end users.

THEN

I added the Role and User group to my end user. 

and This is what I have so far in my Permission Information in the End User.

GROUPS

Standard CCM Admin Users

Standard CCM End user

help_desk_acount  (user group I created)

ROLES

Standard CCM Admin Users

Standard CCM End user

Standard CCMUSER Administration

Standard CUReporting

Helpdsk account ( Role I created)

When I access to CUCM using the helpdesk end user, everything is

User is not authorized to access this page

Even for the End user section, SO, am I missing something here with permission and Roles?  Please help. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

try and add 

the Standard CCM User Management  role to the helpdesk user,  this role contains an option to read/update the "user web pages" resource I believe that is the one you are after.

Please rate if useful

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

try and add 

the Standard CCM User Management  role to the helpdesk user,  this role contains an option to read/update the "user web pages" resource I believe that is the one you are after.

Please rate if useful

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

israel.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Best answer ever, thanks very much Dennis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: