Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Route Pattern for third-party SIP Devices

Hi,

we have connected our Nokia E-Series Phones to our CUCM 6.1 via Sip. Everything

is fine so far. The issue is that the phonenumers in the mobilephone

addressbooks are in an international form e.g. +4901709197... or

+440207..., and I don't know how a route pattern needs to be look like to

match such numbers. In the moment I got the error message "address is

not in use" on the nokia phone, when I try to dial such a number and couldn't see anything in the isdn debug.

We have added one E61 via SCCP to the CUCM 6.1. The problem is nearly the same, but with this phone I got an ISDN debug output, which looks like as the callmanager or gateway just ignores the "+" and dropps it.

The only existing outgoing route pattern we have in the moment is 0.X with activated

overlap sending.

Any ideas to make it possible to dial these "+ numbers"??

Regards

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Route Pattern for third-party SIP Devices

the problem with Intl numbers is the lenght

try Application Dial Rules to see if can help you for some countries...we raised a defect against that and we are working in this

+ since plenty of customers are requesting this feature.

Bronze

Re: Route Pattern for third-party SIP Devices

Hi,

Is there any specific reason why you want to use SIP?

You could also try Nokia Intellisync Call Connect for Cisco client which enables SCCP to Nokia E-series phones.

Nokia SCCP client converts + sign to 00 by default. So when you make a call e.g. to +49017091197.. the client actually calls to 0049017091197

You can find latest client and documentation from here: http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

Regards,

Pasi

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content