I have a central site with 300 local users and 20 users on 10 remote locations (3 users each one at most), every site with Polycom IP phones.
The central site have a generic IP-PBX and I want to migrate it to Cisco CM in the future (in about 1 year) but firs I have to go ahead with the upgrade of the remote sites routers, and it wil have to be autonomous IP-PBX by now.
- The network is full-IP so i don't need any fxs/fxo/bri card.
- I have an internet conection on each site.
- I will have VPNs on each site (DMVPNs)
- I will connect the routers wifi to the central Wireless-controller-lan
- I need to register each ip-phone to the router and then have a sip trunk to the central site.
Wich Router 800 serie and software do you recommend to me ?
I was investigating and I'm not sure about cisco 881W, Is possible to buy this device with call-manager express software. ( I can't find an voice option without fxs/fxo/bri cards)
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.