Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT 8.1 Sender User ID like in RTMT 8.91

born.jason
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have a RTMT Version 8.1 from which i`m not able to send email alerts because i have no DNS/Domain configured on the cluster.

I have another Cluter with a newer Version and RTMT 8.91. There i have the option to configure the "Sender User Id" in domain format.

Question now. It is possible to configure the "Sender User ID" in the RTMT 8.1 ? I don`t wnat to configure the whole Call Manager cluster with DNS/Domain information.

Any suggestions?

Jason

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jason,

Do you mean you dont see the " Sender User ID " field as shown below ?

If yes, then it is the limitation of your RTMT client version. An alternative would be to get the latest version of RTMT Client setup file e.g. 8.9 etc, from your other cluster & use it here with this cluster.

There is nothing much we can do if the client software doesnt offer us the field or the field is not editable.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Gajanan Pande
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jason,

Do you mean you dont see the " Sender User ID " field as shown below ?

If yes, then it is the limitation of your RTMT client version. An alternative would be to get the latest version of RTMT Client setup file e.g. 8.9 etc, from your other cluster & use it here with this cluster.

There is nothing much we can do if the client software doesnt offer us the field or the field is not editable.

Pls rate the post if it helps.

GP.

Hi Gajana,

oh, thats a really good hint. I thought i cannot use a newer version on an old cluster version. I will try that and give you feedback. Thanks for that.

Regards and merry christmas

Jason

Hi again,

sadly, did not work. Its running but if i start the RTMT i got a "SOAP Request Error" said "A request to determine the product installed on this cluster has failed. By default, RTMT will display all possible options, however some may not function correctly due to this error."

And with this error i have not the option to enter a "Sender User ID" its not there.

Any other suggestion?

Jason,

It did work for me here. Could you try fresh install of the RTMT 8.9 tool on any other computer which never had RTMT client installed & then try to access your CUCM.

Lemme know how it goes.

GP.

Hi,

it works not for me. On a new fresh server i tried to install the 8.91 version. Same error from startup and no "sender id" field. :-/

Any suggestions?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: