Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RTMT CallManager 5.1 and 6.0 E-Mail Failure

I am able to see alerts generated and the 'Sent to' recipient in Alert Central/History using RTMT.

The e-mail is never received. I have tried packet capture and found that the CallManager Publisher never sends the e-mail.

The only anomally I see is in ciscosyslog where the message clock times are different;

ccm: 18654: Aug 26 14:31:18.421 UTC : %CCM_CALLMANAGER-CALLMANAGER-3-TspError: Error in TSP. Port IsoEthPort:0 Port DSL:0 Name of Device:ATA1F9EADEC8B01 Cluster ID:StandAloneCluster Node ID:ABCCM001

I have checked the system time on CallManager which is configure for NTP and it is correct.

I have SSH to the server and checked the time/timezone and this is correct.

Could the timestamp be causing the e-mail notification send failure.

There is nothing in any of the logs to suggest the failure to send.

Is there a service not running that needs to be activated in order to get e-mail to work???

I have checked and re-checked the e-mail server config, even if this were wrong I would see the packets on the wire using packet capture.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: RTMT CallManager 5.1 and 6.0 E-Mail Failure

You may want to check the bug ID CSCea08798. The work-around may help.

Detailed DBL traces will help a lot.

Re: RTMT CallManager 5.1 and 6.0 E-Mail Failure

Thanks htarra, I checked this out, I am not sure this bug ID is relevant to release 6.0 (3.2 for the bug ID);

CSCea08798

##############################################

Cisco CallManager had SQL issues after adding a new subscriber server to a cluster.

You cannot access Cisco CallManager Administration on the subscriber and phones registered to the server cannot transfer or conference calls.

Workaround: Change the Default Network library for SQL7.0 from "Named Pipes" to "Multiprotocol." This parameter is found in MS SQL 7.0 ->Client Network Utility -> General.

#############################################

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content