cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT installation on Windows Server 2008 64bit

Ryan Hladek
Level 1
Level 1

I have a client that I'm trying to install RTMT on Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit. When the RTMT .exe is run, there is a pop-up stating that it is not compatible with this version of windows. CUCM 9.x

Is there a compatible version available for Windows server?

Anybody know of a workaround to get RTMT to work with Windows server environment?

Thanks,

Ryan

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tried various compatibility modes and still won't install.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Right click .exe and change compatibility mode to win 2003 and try again

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Best Regards

tried various compatibility modes and still won't install.

We are looking at deploying windows 10 when it is released, and I have the same and more questions around Cisco's comparability matrix/road map.  First on my list is the Cisco agent desktop App Compatibility, then Jabber, then RTMT (ccm/unity/uccx)… has anyone seen any posting by Cisco on a windows compatibility matrix?

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ryan,

as far as i know Windows 2008 is not supported with current road map.

Br,
Nadeem 

Please rate all useful post.

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Ted Downs
Level 1
Level 1

Ryanhladek - Did you ever get this working?  I had the same error trying to install on Server 2012 standard.  

[EDIT] - for anyone following this post, I did get it to work on Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.  Application file version 11.5.0.0.

Create shortcut to installer exe, change compatibility to "windows 7" and run as administrator.

Pat Sullivan
Level 1
Level 1

I have version 11.5.0.0 of CcmServRtmtPlugin.exe and I can't get it installed on server 2012 standard. When I run the installer I get the following:

Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported

The installer cannot run in this mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -I command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier.  the valid UI odes identifiers are GUI, Console, and Silent.

Can you briefly describe what you did to successfully install RTMT on this platform?  I have tired changing the compatibility modes as well.

SNB
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,
Even though this post is very old, just in case someone needed.
In order to run RTMT 11.5 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 I've had to install jre-8u171-windows-x64.exe.

Hope it helps
;D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: