Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT with incorrect statistic

pblumenthal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have a little problem with our CM 4.1(3)sr8a, OS 2000.2.7 with Upgrade to 2000.4.5a and OS Service Release 2000.4.5bSR5.

I like to monitor the number of registered phones, cpu usage, memory usage etc. with the RTMT.

I don't know why, but it doesn't work anymore.

I get 0 registered phones, 100% memory usage etc. but this information can't be right.

Every idea is welcome. Thanks

Regards,

Pascal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pascal,

When you upgraded to 4.1(3)sr8a did you install the "new" RTMT Plugin?

If any of the Client Plugins have a lower version than those included in this SR, perform the following:

After you have rebooted the server and completed the upgrade on all servers in the cluster, go to Cisco Unified CallManager Administration on any client machines (i.e. JTAPI, RTMT Client, etc.), navigate to the Application > Install Plugins menu. Choose the applicable plug-in, run the program from its current location, and follow the installation instructions that the system displays.

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074220/23393/ciscocm.4-1-3-sr8a-Readme.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Pascal,

When you upgraded to 4.1(3)sr8a did you install the "new" RTMT Plugin?

If any of the Client Plugins have a lower version than those included in this SR, perform the following:

After you have rebooted the server and completed the upgrade on all servers in the cluster, go to Cisco Unified CallManager Administration on any client machines (i.e. JTAPI, RTMT Client, etc.), navigate to the Application > Install Plugins menu. Choose the applicable plug-in, run the program from its current location, and follow the installation instructions that the system displays.

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074220/23393/ciscocm.4-1-3-sr8a-Readme.pdf

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob

I did this installation of the new RTMT version and after a reboot of our CM yesterday, it works fine now.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Pascal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: