Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SCCP6945.9-3-1-3 call park display

CCME Issue is when 6945's are running firmware 9.3.1.3 they no longer display the call park dn after a call is parked. Working with TAC on this issue. Earlier firmware version don't work with multicast moh, and this version does.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

I know this is going to be painful, but there is a new defect

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCua75060

which is in new state.

The only workaround is downgrade.

Hope this helps

Niket

I have tried versions 9.2.1 - 9.3.1.3; 9.3.1.3 is the only one that I the phones connect to MOH, but this version has the bug you posted above.  I'm hoping Cisco TAC can get the development team to get me an internal release or a field patch to resolve the issue.  I will post when I hear back from TAC.

nikshah,

I went down to SCCP6945.9-1-1-0 and both issues are resolved with this earlier firmware.  I'm just trying to find out if any functions have been lost or if I'm missing a different bug.  The release notes don't show any issues with this release at all, so this may be the way forward.

Thanks for your help.

Cisco Employee

Good to hear that your issues are resolved.

Regards

Niket

Please rate useful posts!!

Re: SCCP6945.9-3-1-3 call park display

Well 9.1.1 firmware would sometimes work with moh and mostly not work. TAC got me an internal 9.2.2.4ES1 and it appears to work very well. Anyone else having this issue should request 9.2.2.4es1 right away.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content