Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule Time for Hunt Pilot

Pedro.wittel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I Implementing a UCM solution, and my client ask me to creat a rule about time schedule on a Hunt Pilot.

That Hunt Pilot should to Broadcast incoming calls from 7:00am to 17:00pm, and after, it will to ring 4 times and if nobody answer, it should to transfer the call to a mobily phone.

How do I insert that Schedule Time on my Hunt Pilot?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

There are a lot of threads and videos on CSC about ToD config, just take a couple of minutes to search and you'll find plenty.

You can use either another HP or whatever else you want to use for this.

If you want the HP to hunt thru the phones but only after 17:00 to ring someone as the last option then yes, create 2 HP on different partition, basic same config, but one will have hunt on no answer to X number

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Sure, build ToD partition and assign it to the Hunt Pilot.

Chris

This Hunt Pilot will work with different time.

First - 07:00 to 17:00 oClock - it will not transfer the incomming calls to anyware.

Second - 17:00 to 23:00 - Incomming calls will ring 4 times and if there is no answer, is will be

transferred to a phone.

is possible to create a Hunt pilot with this Rules???

I made the schedule time on the Partitions, but i can only associate One on the Pilot.

Should i create 2 Pilots with the same number?

There are a lot of threads and videos on CSC about ToD config, just take a couple of minutes to search and you'll find plenty.

You can use either another HP or whatever else you want to use for this.

If you want the HP to hunt thru the phones but only after 17:00 to ring someone as the last option then yes, create 2 HP on different partition, basic same config, but one will have hunt on no answer to X number

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: