cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen saver (i.e. idle timeout) for DX650?

hostasaurus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, is there any way to allow a DX650 to put its screen to sleep the same as you'd do on an Android-based cell phone?  I've taken away the time of day screen on settings but that seems to just leave it on all the time rather than having the desired effect of letting it turn off after a few minutes and be woken up by activity.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adamtodd16
Level 3
Level 3

You can configure the backlight to dim after a certain amount of time (and on certain days entirely). 

If you have an Energy Wise controller, you can configure sleep-mode and more advanced power saving options. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

adamtodd16
Level 3
Level 3

You can configure the backlight to dim after a certain amount of time (and on certain days entirely). 

If you have an Energy Wise controller, you can configure sleep-mode and more advanced power saving options. 

Thanks, yep, I had just stumbled across that setting in CUCM right before your reply.  I set it and now the displays dim at 10 minutes.  We were concerned about screen burn during working hours.  Some of our phones we've gotten rid of the time of day screen on/off and that seems to let the phone turn the screen off completely at 10 minutes, then it just wakes on activity or touch.