Views
Helpful
Replies

Searching for Translation Patterns in CUCM

yves.maurin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Is it possible to find a translation pattern from a known DN in CUCM version 7.0?

In my case, we have a lot of patterns and while ideally an up-to-date spreadsheet would probably suffice, it would be handy if you could find this out from the system itself.

I've tried using Route Plan Report and DNA, but can't seem to find what I'm after.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Yves

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Route Plan report already has the ability to filter per TPs, I don't think there's an easier way to find it.

Either you're not using the right search string or it just might not be configured in your system.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Java,

Thanks for your response. I have been looking at the Route Plan report, but it seems you can only search for translation patterns you already know about. In my case, I am looking to see if there are any translation patterns configured for DN 1121 - please see attached screen print.

Am I doing something wrong here?

In the case of DN 1121, a translation does exist and I actually know what it is, but I would like the ability to search on the DN and not on the translation pattern.

Thanks,

Yves

You would need to go directly to the DB, but in any case, you could only find out exact matches which you can already get using the dial plan report.

If you have anything that has wildcards this won't work, for that you would need to use DNA.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate