Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Secondary Dialtone problems in Lab.

I cannot seem to figure out why I keep getting a secondary dial tone when I dial from extenstion 1000 to extension 2000. If I dial 2000 from my extension 1000 phone I get a second dial tone then if I dial 2000 again the call goes through. If I do the opposite from 1000 to 2000 it works just fine. I can direct dial 1000 from 2000. Any help would be great. I have attached a drawing with the dial peers. Any Ideas?

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Secondary Dialtone problems in Lab.

Justin,

Your inbound calls are not matching the POTS peers that have the direct inward dial defined, and are matching the default peer 0.

You can use a show call active voice brief to prove this.

The fix is to add this command to your POTs peers:

incoming called-number ....

Please rate helpful posts.

Dave

Dave they were matching as when I did show dial-peer voice summ. they were there. They were ephones. I think this is just some kind of buggy code. all I did is delete them and readd them, out of a desperate attempt to get this working, and that appeard to fix the problem. Thanks for taking a peak.

Ok, I got it working. I just deleted and readded the ephones. I am not sure what the problem was but that appeared to fix it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content