Views
Helpful
Replies

Send Only Mobile to one Dial Peer

tafari.lima
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

My Solution have 2xCCM 4.2(PUB SUB) and 2x2851 Gateways running IOS 12.4-11.T2.

My problem is, I need to Identify the caller ID of PSTN Calls and send to one specific voip dial-Peer.

So the final result that I need to achive is:

PSTN CALL: CALLER-ID 83753337

Called number 8998

any Caller-ID that starts with 7,8,9 must match the dial-peer voip 10 that have a Session Target pointing to another Gateway.

And anything else must match dial-peer voip 11 or 12 that point to CCM.

Thanks in advance for all.

12 Replies 12

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

This is call routing based on calling number.

As far as I know, CCM cannot do it, but the GW can, as long you are using H.323 and not MGCP to the CCM. Since you mention dial-peers, I think you can then do that. See following document:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk90/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801c0a88.shtml

In short: match on answer-address pattern on incoming DP, set a "steering prefix", strip it out on the outgoing DP.

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hello, Thanks for your Help.

I see the document that you send, but what I need to do is something like that:

Here In Brazil, Mobile phone numbers start with 7,8 and 9. So when any call from PSTN that contains a caller ID starting with 7,8 or 9, need to get the Dial Peer 10, that is one gateway for Mobile numbers, and if the caller ID start with 2,3,4,5 and 6 the call need to match dial peers 11 or 12.

Here is what I thy:

dial-peer voice 10 voip

description ### Entrada PSTN QuesCom ###

preference 1

answer-address 118T

voice-class codec 1

session target ipv4:13.141.12.10

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

!

dial-peer voice 11 voip

description ### Entrada PSTN CCM SUB ###

preference 2

destination-pattern 8...

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

session target ipv4:13.141.12.6

!

dial-peer voice 12 voip

description ### Entrada PSTN CCM PUB ###

preference 3

destination-pattern 8...

voice-class codec 1

voice-class h323 1

session target ipv4:13.141.12.5

Thanks again

Oi,

Yes, so you need to configure the incoming DP and (for clarity) a separate outgoing DP:

dial-peer voice 118 pots

description call from cellphones

answer-address 118...... <-- 7 digits following 8

translation-profile incoming add888

dial-peer voice 10 voip

translation-profile outgoing strip888

destination-pattern 888........

voice translation-profile add888

translate called 880

voice translation-profile strip888

translate called 881

voice translation-rule 880

rule 10 // /888/

voice translation-rule 881

rule 10 /^888/ //

Hope this helps, please rate post if it does!

Hi,

Thanks for your help, the solution that you send resolve the issue.

Regards

Tafari Lima

Thanks for the nice rating, and muita boa sorte!

Thanks for the nice rating, and muita boa sorte!

Hi Paolo,

can You give me some help ?

I've a similar problem, but not for just a caller-id but also for a called-id.

I mean that I need that all international calls going to a certaint DN1 was redirected to DN2.

I tried with the answer-address, but it does not work.

Any suggest ?

many thanks

Luigi

Luigi, I'm not sure to understand. Can you make an example ?

Hi Paolo,

what I'll need is that just all incoming international calls to DN1 1234 was redirected to DN2 5678.

I've to intercept only international calls to a single DN. Is that possible ?

regards and many thanks

Luigi

What callamanager or express do you have, and what protocol do you have between gateway and callmanager, and what kind of lines to telco do you have ?

I've callmanager 4.3 with 2 gtw connected in H.323 and incoming calls via E1 ( one E1 for each gateway ). With a collegue of mine we was thinking about to configure a "dial-peer voip xxx voip" with for the DN requiring that configuration, and specifing on that dial-peer "dial-plan international".

By this way i would be able to intercept international calls to that DN using outgoing dial-peer.

We've still to test.

Regards

Luigi

Hi Luigi,

It may work as suggested, but I'm not sure.

You would first catch with "numbering-type international", on an incoming pots DP, that also has "incoming called-number" to be sure.

This DP also need have "translation-profile incoming XXX". In the translation-rule, for the called number you will prefix some digits in front of called, for the purpose of sending to a a specially selected outgoing DP, suppose the digits are FF.

rule 1 // /FF/

In fact you will have two ougoing voip DPs, one for all extension, destination-pattern FF.... (assume you have four digits extension). This one will have a translation-profile that only strips FF and leave the extensions as it has to be:

rule 1 /^FF/ //

Finally you will have the voip DP for the extension that doesn't receive international calls. This one, will match destination-pattern FF1234, and will have a translation-profile and rule that will set called number to be 5678.

rule 1 /^FF1234/ /5678/

The alternative to all the above, is a custom TCL/IVR script.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: