Views
Helpful
Replies

Service not start after BARS Restore

jmecklenburg
Level 2
Level 2

Hi NetPro.

I have a CCM 4.0.2aSR1a cluster in a production environment. this server will be a upgrade to CUCM 6.1.2 in a new servers. for this reason, installed a CCM 4.0.2aSR1a in other machine to work whit the database. (upgrade to the 4.2.(3), run DMA and install 6.1.2)

In a lab server installed CCM 4.0.2(a) and update a SR1a without problems, them install de BARS and load the database backup from the production servers. The restore procedure finish OK(no problems in a log file), but when restart the server the services Cisco Call Manager, Cisco CTI Manager, Cisco Extended Functions, Cisco RIS data collection and Cisco TFTP is starting…

And the Windows event viewer show: “Error: SDIControlLayer for Cisco CallManager application is attempting to connect to Database”

Please any help?

Regards

fixie rider
5 Replies 5

jmecklenburg
Level 2
Level 2

any idea?

fixie rider

shabali52
Level 1
Level 1

I would recommend to use the same version of BARS, if possible use the latest 4.0.13 and then try restoring it.

I used 4.0.14 Bars version.

fixie rider

Was the servername and IP address of the lab server same as that of the production server?

The IP address at the same, the hostname i'm not sure, i don't hace admin to the producction server

fixie rider