Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Statistics Monitor shows "No Monitor Elements to report on"

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

Using Service Statistics Monitor 1.0

Under Views > Reports > I click a report and get "No Data Available", then in red below it "No Monitor Elements to report on".

My SSM Agent is green to CUOM/CUSM. The status shows success. My CUOM has data from CallManagers, etc.

5 Replies 5

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

Reports were not available from CUSSM because the source may not configured on CUOM.

Hi,

I have configured all data perfomance to CUOM 2.1 side, but no data I'm still receiving on CUSSM 1.1.

I configured the Performance Polling on the Voice Utilizzation Settings for the devices, but no data receiving.

Jason, did you solved ?

Any helps would be appreciate.

Leonardo

animeshpatel
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue, did you find resolution to this problem? Please share.

Did you generate the report?  If you are looking at a monthly report, there won't be any data yet because the report wasn't generated yet.  Go into

Edit and click through till you see Finish.  There will be a checkbox right above there and click that to say generate report then click finish.

jaso
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

After making changes in OM performance polling, make sure to do rediscovery of OM again from SSM > Administration > Show > Discover

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: