Helpful
Replies

Service URL not working on CME

olakayode
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Pls can someone assist me with.

We installed a CME4.0 for a customer and setup the services url for RSS feeds but the customer uses a proxy server.

I entered the proxy server IP address (url proxy-server x.x.x.x) under the telephony-service interface.

Whenever the services button is pressed on the IP phones, I get the error host not found.

Eventhough the proxy server uses port 8080, I added the x.x.x.x:8080 and yet we still cannot get RSS feeds whenever the services buttons are pressed on the IP phones.

Pls can someone assist with this.

Regards,

Kayode

1 Reply 1

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

After you configure url directories http://(CCM_Name/IPAdd)/CCMCIP/xmldirectory.asp under telephony-service

You will have to create a phone on CallManager for each CME phone. That is you just need to add the phone - put in the mac

address and "reset" phone from CallManager. Note you need not have any DN assigned to it, and also, the CME phone need not ever register with the call Manager. Once you do this, you should be able to get the "directories" button to work from any CME phone.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: