Views
Helpful
Replies

settings locked issue

dark326758
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone

i have got cisco 7925 wireless ip phone.When i want to enter some menus,a warning appears on the screen "settings locked".I can overcome this by typing **# buttons.Can i disable that warning and enter every munu freely without entering **#      

Thanks...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

In the device configuration for the 7925 under the 'Product Specific Configuration Layout' you will see the following option 'Unlock-Settings Sequence (**#)' If you set this to disabled, the users won't have to enter this key sequence to manipulate the settings.

This parameter determines if a "**#" (star-star-pound) key sequence is required for write-access to the phone's settings menu. A value of 'Enabled' requires the user to enter **# first before making changes to the settings menu. If the value is 'Disabled', the user is allowed to make modifications to the settings menu without having to enter the unlock key sequence. This is a required field.

Default:  Enabled

Thanks,

Adam

Please rate if helpful

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

In the device configuration for the 7925 under the 'Product Specific Configuration Layout' you will see the following option 'Unlock-Settings Sequence (**#)' If you set this to disabled, the users won't have to enter this key sequence to manipulate the settings.

This parameter determines if a "**#" (star-star-pound) key sequence is required for write-access to the phone's settings menu. A value of 'Enabled' requires the user to enter **# first before making changes to the settings menu. If the value is 'Disabled', the user is allowed to make modifications to the settings menu without having to enter the unlock key sequence. This is a required field.

Default:  Enabled

Thanks,

Adam

Please rate if helpful

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: