Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Setup Interview handler

Hello, I create an Interview handler and record interview questions, but how could I forward calls to it??   I configured as a System Call Handler, adding a CTI Route Point on CUCM, but with Interview handler it's not working, answers the default Call Handler.

Can you please help me on how do I have to configure it??

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

4 Replies 4

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

Did you assign an extension to the interview handler?

Hello Will, yes I assign an extension number to interview handler.  Is it correct to configure a CTI Route Point on CUCM??  Or something else is needed??

Regards,

Juan Carlos Arias

A cti route point with the line forwarded to unity connection should be fine. Are the questions recorded and activated? The default call handlers are open greeting, goodbye, and operator -- not sure which you mean. The default after interview action when adding an interview handler is the goodbye call handler. If you don't have the questions setup, you'd then hit the goodbye call handler.

If the cti route point is setup correctly and the interview handler is setup correctly, then instead of shotgunning it I'd fire up a port status monitor (standalone, rtmt, or telnet to port 5000) and make a test call.

Hello Will, I create a Forwarded Routing Rule and now it's working.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Regards,