cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share user fast dial list (Phantom fast dial service in CUCM 8.6)

anchichov
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Some IP phones subscribed to the service (shared phone list for remote offices). I can see service name, fast dial user ID/Pin under subscribe/unsubscribe service in phone configuration

When I go to Device/Device settings/Phone services I do not see it in the list . 

How it is possible that service exist but not visible?

Update: It looks like that phone list belongs to a user and I cannot understand how it could be shared between the phones.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The services can be defined as Enterprise services, go to IP services and see if "enterprise service" box is checked, if so then ALL phones automatically are subscribed to them.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The services can be defined as Enterprise services, go to IP services and see if "enterprise service" box is checked, if so then ALL phones automatically are subscribed to them.

Ok. I understood why a service could not be present in drop-down at subscribe/unsubscribe. 

However, in the Device/Device settings/Phone services list (and I suspect it have the full list of services with Enterprise Subscription true/false) I do not see the service that visible under subscribe/unsubscribe for some phones. 

I have a user and his fast dial list works as a service for some phones.

Or: How I can configure users fast dial as a service?

Thank you,

Andrei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: