Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

shared line 8945 SIP - fw 9-3-2-12 - CUCM 8.6

I have 3 IP Phones 8945 SIP running 9-3-2-12 firmware and 4 shared lines between them. They were working fine, but recently i have had the same problem many times. Sometimes 1 of the shared lines just rings on 2 phones, another time 1 shared lines rings on 1 phone and i have fixed it reseting the phones. Although after some days the same issue happen again and it s becoming critical.

I´ve searched about BUG´s for this firmware version, but i haven´t found anything about it. I´m thinking to upgrade the fw to 9.3(2)SR1, but i´m not sure, because i might have new issues and i don´t know if the new one will fix the shared line problem.

Can someone help with it?

Thanks in advanced!!!

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Matheus,

I had a long look for 9-3 firmware bugs & bugs with CUCM 8.6 that might be causing

this issue and came up empty. I think a firmware upgrade might be a good first

step. I did notice a ton of bugs that showed 9-3-4 as a "fixed in" version

8941/8945 SIP IP Phone load Signed COP file  - Compatible CUCM Versions: 7.1(5)+

cmterm-8941_8945-sip.9-3-4-17.cop.sgn

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

Thanks a lot Rob, i´m going to try to upgrade the IP Phones to cmterm-8941_8945-sip.9-3-4-17.cop.sgn as you suggested and see if it will fix up.

Regards,

Matheus

I fixed this issue changing

I fixed this issue changing the configuration of busy trigger and maximum calls on all devices that were sharing 4 lines between each other.

Views
Helpful
Replies