cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Shared line and Single Number reach (SNR)

martinbuffleo
Level 1
Level 1

I am after a bit of guidance if people can help me please.

I have a small office that has a single incoming number 30000

Which orignally was a shared line on the three office phones.

The office isn't maned all the time so I descided to use SNR to send calls to 30000 on to two mobile phones.

I couldn't get this to work without stopping the shared line set up.

SNR now forwards to the two mobile phones correctly but the 2 voip phones have no idea that 30000 is ringing.

Any one got any ideas, how a can get it so I have the three VoIP phones ringing and the two mobile by using shared loine and SNR.

Other requirement is any unanswered calls need to go to voice mail box 30000

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Instead of using a shared line on all phones, setup a broadcast hunt group to send incoming calls to the extensions on the 3 phones. You can then leave your SNR config in place on one of the DNs.

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Brandon thanks for the reply

Have put the SNR on the 30000 then then reconfigured the shared line settings and that appears to have worked.

Bit of a pain trying to work out the answer too late times when connecting to mobiles but such is life

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

This is by design.  SNR is only designed to use an external number, not another DN on the CUCM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: