Views
Helpful
Replies

Single Number reach issue

iftikharsyed_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have implemented SNR in cucm 6 and i want to know how can i transfer call received on a mobile phone back to desk phone. There is a service parameter of for transfering call *84 but its not working.

Regards,

Iftikhar Ahmed

11 Replies 11

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

To transfer the call back once you have pushed it to the mobile phone, all you need to d is end the call on the mobile phone and within a few seconds it will ring back on the desk phone. (I think this time is configurable). If you pick it up wthin this time, then you are connected back to the call oherwise the call will just drop.

HTH, pls rate useful posts

Please rate all useful posts

paul.higgsboyo
Level 1
Level 1

This is all part of the mobility feature. As long as you have mobility configured and enabled in your user settings then when you answer a call that was made to your desk phone on your mobile, when you hang up on the mobile you will have a 3-5 second window to pick up the call from your desk phone. You will also need to have the softkeys configured for your desk phone too.

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I had CUCM 7.x and I could not get it to work. I think it only works with the Mobility Server, not the built in Mobility with CUCM. the Hold and Resume works fine, but transfer do not or conferencing without the server (i believe)

Thanks to al of you for reply, I was able to pick call on desk phone once disconnected from mobile but its taking 60 seconds to show call as held on desk phone, how can i set the timer for call to be shown at desk immediately once disconnected by mobile phone.

Also can some one confirm if the transfering call requires mobility server? any official cisco document will be really helpful.

regards,

Iftikhar Ahmed

Please try to add the following command to your gateway:

voice call disc-pi-off"

Best regards

Goran Pilat

I was looking for the configuration guide, but I can't find it, can you provide me the link, pls?

Im looking for the SNR (single number reach) function.

This is called mobile connect and is integrated in CCM 6.X and later. From the doc I sent:"Mobile Connect enables users to manage business calls using a single phone number and pick up in-progress calls on the desktop phone and cellular phone."

bye

Pilat

Oh, I see. I remember a few months ago I find the configuration steps like Single number reach, I think this change thats the way now I can't find it.

thnks so much

Hi,

Im configuring the SNR, with the guide. Can you help to identify wich is the Mobile Voice Access number"?

Sample configuration for IOS 12.3(12) and earlier:

•dial-peer voice 100 pots

•application CMM (Mobile Connect VXML application)

•incoming called-number 58888 (where 58888 is the Mobile Voice Access number)

•no digit-strip

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: