Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP call dropping

Rohit Mangotra
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have just moved from ISDN to SIP, and now we have issues that calls are dropping , busy tone and drops when transfering calls. We are using CUCM 8.6 and CUBE (2911 series router). please see attached debugs for more information. I would really appreciate if anyone could help.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards

Rohit.

6 Replies 6

Please let me know for which issue you captured the debug (call drop or call busy or call drop for transfer). what is the calling number, called number and time of call (tranferred destination for call transfer issue)

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Hi Suresh,

I captured these debugs yesterday for all these issues mostly call drops. Some of the  called numbers are 9512, 9534,9513. I am not sure of the time however if you look at the debug you will see the information about these numbers.

Thank You,

Kind Regards

Rohit Mangotra.

Please condense your debugs and attach again.

Thanks

=============================
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

I looked through all the logs and none of the called numbers were found in all the three logs..9512,9513,9534

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Please rate all useful posts

Thank you all guys. It is all working now. The issue was with our Telco they had chaged the duplex and speed without letting us know. So know we changed it and is working fine now. Thanks once again for your time and support.

..That happens a lot with Telco's!  (alledgedly)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: