Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Phone 3905 UCL Licensing with voice mail

ing.jfs.79
Level 1
Level 1

hi !

Is the sip phone 3905 supports voice mail ?? is the essencial licensing enought for the 3905 with voice mail ?? What licensing do I have to consider with the phone and only voice mail ?

I already know essencial UCL is the correct for 3905 of course without voice mail, what else do I need to consider for voice mail ??

Can I move up for another licensing that includes voice mail ? 

regards

3 Replies 3

Hi!

Q: Is the sip phone 3905 supports voice mail ??

A: yes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5bSwsiNXSU

Q: is the essencial licensing enought for the 3905 with voice mail ??

A: no. Voice mail functional is not free(exept several bundles) and you need to buy Voice Mail license.

Q:I already know essencial UCL is the correct for 3905 of course without voice mail, what else do I need to consider for voice mail ??

A: It based on UnityCN version and IP-PBX. For example, if you but BE6000, you must buy additional BE6K-UCL-VM licenses.

Q:Can I move up for another licensing that includes voice mail ? 

A: Yes, you can. For example you can upgrade to CUWL licenses. Upgrade SKU will be based on version of CUCM. You must consult with your manager.

Be ready

adawa
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

You need to have at least CUWL Standard, in order to have Unity Connection and choose from basic messaging between enhanced messaging (voicemail). Check the link below for more details:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-licensing/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

Have you already consulted your Cisco partner/representative about this one?

Let me know if you have additional concerns or e-mail (adawa@cisco.com) me directly. Kind regards. 

Something like UCL + Unity (basic messaging) can be used ? I just need the exercise for 1 license