Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SIP Phone 3905 UCL Licensing with voice mail

hi !

Is the sip phone 3905 supports voice mail ?? is the essencial licensing enought for the 3905 with voice mail ?? What licensing do I have to consider with the phone and only voice mail ?

I already know essencial UCL is the correct for 3905 of course without voice mail, what else do I need to consider for voice mail ??

Can I move up for another licensing that includes voice mail ? 

regards

3 REPLIES

Hi!Q: Is the sip phone 3905

Hi!

Q: Is the sip phone 3905 supports voice mail ??

A: yes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5bSwsiNXSU

Q: is the essencial licensing enought for the 3905 with voice mail ??

A: no. Voice mail functional is not free(exept several bundles) and you need to buy Voice Mail license.

Q:I already know essencial UCL is the correct for 3905 of course without voice mail, what else do I need to consider for voice mail ??

A: It based on UnityCN version and IP-PBX. For example, if you but BE6000, you must buy additional BE6K-UCL-VM licenses.

Q:Can I move up for another licensing that includes voice mail ? 

A: Yes, you can. For example you can upgrade to CUWL licenses. Upgrade SKU will be based on version of CUCM. You must consult with your manager.

Bronze

Hello,You need to have at

Hello,

You need to have at least CUWL Standard, in order to have Unity Connection and choose from basic messaging between enhanced messaging (voicemail). Check the link below for more details:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-communications-licensing/product_solution_overview0900aecd806cc7a4.html

Have you already consulted your Cisco partner/representative about this one?

Let me know if you have additional concerns or e-mail (adawa@cisco.com) me directly. Kind regards. 

Something like UCL + Unity

Something like UCL + Unity (basic messaging) can be used ? I just need the exercise for 1 license

Views
Helpful
Replies