Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SIP Phone not appearing under CUCME GUI 7.0(1)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the CUCME GUI. I've 4 ip phones configured as 2xSCCP && 2xSIP. Both the SCCP phones&lines appear under the GUI correctly but not for the 2xSIP phone&line.

Spec info: Cisco 2811 with NM-CUE, IOS: 12.4(22)T2, GUI: 7.0.(1)

One of the voice register dn has configured as x3005 under CLI. I tried created the x3005 under GUI since it doesn't appear under GUI and end up the system created an ephone-dn with x3005.  Is the GUI can only manage SCCP?

Thanks

Orochi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: SIP Phone not appearing under CUCME GUI 7.0(1)

The answer to your question "Is the GUI can only manage SCCP?" is yes. The CUCME GUI for 7.0(1) is only capable of supporting SCCP phones.

Best regards

Roger Kallberg

CCIE # 26199 (Voice)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.
2 REPLIES

The answer to your question "Is the GUI can only manage SCCP?" is yes. The CUCME GUI for 7.0(1) is only capable of supporting SCCP phones.

Best regards

Roger Kallberg

CCIE # 26199 (Voice)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

roger.kallberg wrote:

Best regards

Roger Kallberg

CCIE # 26199 (Voice)

I got more deep understanding about this part, Thanks for your analysis! It's very detailed.

Views
Helpful
Replies