Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Phones 9971 does not pickup calls

I have 17 phones model 9971 registered on CME.

I have tried to use default button template and a specific template for the voice register pool <x> but the option of pickup or group-pickup doesn´t apear on screen of the phones.

I have tried to use a softkey as a feature button, but when I press this option the receive a occupied signal. I saw also this message on CME when this button is pressed.

"imageattr parse payload numtok not foundimageattr payload found, specific is 255"

This messages apears after I enable the Telephony-Service to offer MOH to phones.

My configurations about this problems is bellow:

voice register template  1

softkeys hold  Newcall Resume

softkeys idle  Newcall Redial Pickup Cfwdall

softkeys ringIn  Answer DND

softkeys seized  Endcall Redial Pickup Cfwdall

softkeys connected  Endcall Hold Confrn Park

softkeys remote-in-use  Newcall Barge cBarge

voice register pool  1

id mac A456.30BA.005A

feature-button 13 PickUp

type 9971

number 1 dn 1

template 1

Anyone could help me?

2 Replies 2

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello Fabio

Restrictions

•SIP phones that do not support the PickUp and GpickUp soft keys must use feature access codes (FACs) to access these features.

•Different directory numbers with the same extension number must have the same Pickup configuration.

•A directory number can be assigned to only one pickup group.

•Pickup  group numbers can vary in length, but must have unique leading digits.  For example, if you configure group number 17, you cannot also configure  group number 177. Otherwise a pickup in group 17 is always triggered  before the user can enter the final 7 for 177.

•Calls from H.323 trunks are not supported on SIP phones.

Check this out:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmecover.html#wp1182075

Please remember to rate helpful   responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

ialbasit76
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody solve reach to soultion on the upper case .