cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Route Pattern add failed -1 error

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

I am trying to trunk an asterisk and CCM 5.1 to each other. Inbound from the asterisk works, however outbound to the from CCM to asterisk does not :(. I was trying a normal route pattern and now I see SIP Route Pattern. WHen I try to add a SIP Route Pattern I get Add Failed -1. Anyone know why this happening and I can't add a SIP Route Pattern? Also does anyone know if its necessary to use a SIP route pattern or a will normal route pattern work like it did in 4.2

this is a 5.1.1

Thanks,

Chad

3 Replies 3

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

TRY - CSCsm61286

Symptom:

call from an Cisco IP Phone to certain carrier fails when after ringing the PSTN cell phone ((e.g T Mobile) , call is forwarded to Voicemail.

OR

calls from an Cisco IP Phone to certain PSTN carrier fails when after ringing the PSTN home phone , call is forwarded to Voicemail. (e.g Home phone with personal Answering machine )

caller gets disconnected and caller can not leave VM.

Conditions:

"SIP Rel1XX Enabled" service parameter on the CallManager is set to True.

SIP trunk in G729 Device Pool

Workaround:

none.

Further Problem Description:

CUCM 5.x , 6.x does not support 181 SIP message, This is an enhancement request.

Adrian Saavedra
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Chad,

A few months ago, I configured a SIP trunk and normal route-patterns between a CCM 4.1 and an Asterisk Server.

At the beginning my calls didn't work. I detected that the SIP Trunk Outgoing Transport Type in CCM was using TCP. I changed to UDP and calls start working.

Also, notice the CSS used in Inbound Calls in the SIP trunk.

Regards,

-- adrián.

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

hi

did you ever get this working?

I get the same error and can;t can incoming or outgoing working on asterisk (it did work with CM4 using)

allow=ulaw&alaw

canreinvite=yes

context=from-pstn

disallow=all

dtmfmode=rfc2833

host=

insecure=port,invite

nat=no

port=5060

qualify=no

type=friend

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: