Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi I have SIP srst with 3905 and 6921. 6921 Phones are getting registered as expected with SRST gateway. but 3905s not like that. i need to restart (re-plug) the phone manulally, then they will register with SRST. what will be the reason for this ?

is this a bug ?

Regds

$

• IP Telephony
Everyone's tags (2)
10 REPLIES

Re: SIP SRST with 3905

Since you need SIP  SRST in order to re-register these phones to the GW, please check these  links:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/sccp_sip_srst/configuration/guide/srst_41.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/feature/guide/srst71ft.html

The solution was to put configurations related to sip, these are the lines that i added

********* Enable SIP srst register **************

voice register global

system message XXX

max-dn 20

max-pool 20

********** Create the endpoints that are going to register with the gateway ************

voice register pool  1

id mac XXXX.XXXX.XXXX

number 1 711

codec g711alaw

********* SRST related **********

application

global

service alternate Default

sip-ua

Voice CCIE #37771

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi Hermanus

Thanks for the reply, I aleady using SIP srst, my other Phones are registering as Expected. (suddenly when disconnect the WAN) but for 3905 i need to manually re-plig the cable (restart the phone to register)

Regds

$

SIP SRST with 3905

an

d
your 3905 is on the latest FW ver for your CUCM ver?

Voice CCIE #37771
VIP Purple

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi Fernando,

what is CUCM version u are using?

have u added IP address in SIP Network/IP address under SRST reference configuration?

regds,

aman

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi

Yes, i'm using latest FW version

CUCM - 9.1.1.20000-5

FW  - CP3905.9-4-1-0

Regds

$

VIP Purple

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi Fernando,

please check have u added IP address in SIP Network/IP address under SRST reference configuration in call manager.

regds,

aman

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi

Yes I did it.

Regds

$

SIP SRST with 3905

have you tried one of the 3905 on a lower FW ver like 9-3-2 or something and see if you get the same issue.

Voice CCIE #37771

SIP SRST with 3905

Hi

No i'm not, because there are lot of bugs in prevous FW version. So thats why i upgraded it to latest. if I downgread it other bugs will eb hit to phone.

Regds

$

Views
Helpful
Replies