cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP Trunk and UCCX Question

Jason Amick
Level 1
Level 1

We have recently moved some of our toll free numbers that live on a PRI over to a newly provisioned SIP trunk (Level 3).  We did however get a report from our operators that when the calls come trough on the SIP trunk that their is a delay when they pickup the call.  The UCCX agent answers but the calling party may miss the initial part of the greeting making the agent repeat themselves.  They have also said that their is a 2-3 second delay on when getting off one call and receiving the next.  These issues do not happen on the toll free numbers that still reside on the PRI and it only seems to be related to the SIP trunk calls and not the UCCX script itself.  Has anyone experienced this before when migrating inbound telephone #'s to SIP?  Please let me know if I am being unclear or if I need to add some additional information version and call flow below.

CUCM Version: 10.5.2

UCCX Version: 10.6.1

Call Flow:  ITSP SIP Trunk ==> CUBE ==> CUCM ==> UCCX RP ==> CTI Port ==> Agent

2 Replies 2

Andrew West
Level 4
Level 4

Have you been able to verify this yourself?

WHat does a DEBUG CCSIP MESSAGES and DEB CCAPI INOUT show? 

the last one will show that everything is taking the dial-peers you would expect.

Andrew:

Yes I have been able to verify this by making test calls on two different toll free numbers one on the PRI and calls connect/transfer to agents smoothly and then test calls over the toll free migrated on the SIP trunk and we have the issues mentioned in the original post.  Is there a way to minimize the output of the debug commands you requested? There is alot of calls that traverse the CUBE/SIP trunk.  Thanks!!