Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP TRUNK down

israel.castillo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I am concern that I have a sip trunk to some avaya PBX (somewhere else), they point their SIP Trunk to the ip address of my subscriber, we had to power down my PUB, and my Sip trunk came down as well, I thought that my SIP trunk was going to be up because it was pointing to my sub and not my PUB and because our database replication,  what could be some possible reasons that my SIP trunk came down?  is it just because I turn off my PUB? Thanks. 

6 Replies 6

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi there
Just curious to know whats your DB replication says ?

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

From CLI it says 

match   Yes     (2) PUB Setup Completed

match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed

match   Yes     (2) Setup Completed

From SYSTEM REPORTS

System Reports

X.X.X.X 603 2 - good
X.X.X.X
603 2 - good
X.X.X.X
603 2 - good

Hi there
Your DB looks good. Can you try checking the "Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes" on SIP Trunk and test the failover

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

Yes it is checked the 

"Run On All Active Unified CM Nodes" in SIP TRUNK, 

Hi there
When Pub is down can you check the status of your Trunk. Try to do a reset and then try incoming/outgoing calls Also could you verify the configurations, especially the SIP trunk setup between Cisco and Avaya with this document.
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/solutions/collateral/enterprise/interoperability-portal/avaya-app-note-6-3.pdf

Hope this Helps
Cheers
Rath!

Thanks very much

I will check the document, so, in other words my Sip Trunk should stay up and there is no reason that went down, correct? I will keep searching for this. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: