cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SIP trunk to Zultys

skilambi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Has anyone tried configuring a SIP trunk from CCM to this vendor? If so what features worked? Please share your experiences

6 Replies 6

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

I actually don't know CCM too much (just starting to learn) but have worked extensively with Zultys. You should be able to make and receive calls and show and receive caller ID, etc? The settings are very granular and there is no software license needed to enable SIP trunks as long as you are running recent software. The admin interface is excellent also, making it easy to configure and to trace SIP messages for troubleshooting, etc. Any particular feature you are concerned about?

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --

Basically just trying to ensure extension to extension calling works and then taking it further to features like transfer(blind/consultative), conference etc. Since Cisco hasn't tested this and sometimes with SIP, the formatting of the messages can vary between different providers I wanted to see if anyone has tried this in the field

Understood. Do you have a Zultys to test with? If you have the Cisco, I have the Zultys and could try to do some testing with you via VPN or open internet. It would be worth it to me to have notes for possible future Cisco integrations..

Do you have any solution or info about that? I need to make a SIP Trunk with Call Manager and Zultys v 5.0.21

Thanks.

Well, I still have a Zultys system with a public IP to test with someone?  Do you have equipment to test with on your side?

My only problem is I have very little time in the coming weeks, but I can make some attempt to try this with you as time permits.

Javier Cuadros
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm about to configure the same type of trunk SIP with the Zyltys device, have any recommendation or guidance to share?

does anyone make it work?

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: